GrandMa Sandy’s Green Bean Casserole
A perfect way to spice up your veggies. For Gary’s family, holidays often included this bean casserole that makes every celebration a little extra special.
It’s simple to make and is often found on southern tables for fall and winter dinners, or spring and summer picnics. It’s become a family favorite for the Hollands.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
- 2 med size cans of cut green beans
- (or 1 lbs frozen cut green beans)
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of milk
(use the mushroom can to measure)
- 1 tsp of black pepper (or to taste)
- 1lg. container of French’s French Fried Onion Rings