Vickie’s Fried Potatoes
Guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds. One summer night, we were grilling chicken for an outdoor dinner overlooking the lake. Tired of the usual side dish, we all wanted something different. Our problem, no one wanted to go to the store after a day in the water.
We came up with an idea to cook up some potato slices. But plain potatoes just wasn’t enough. And our Fried potatoes were born.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 to 5
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 small onion cubed or diced
– You can use McCormick’s Minced Onion instead
- 1 tablespoons of diced sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon of diced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 stick of margarine (not butter)