Old Time Artery Cleaner
A nice old timey remedy for what ails ya. This tasty concoction was past down through generations to help fight cholesterol and clean clogged arteries. Of course this isn’t a cure all and shouldn’t substitute visiting your doctor and following medical advice. But this old wives tale is being republished in modern Heart Healthy magazines as a suggestion for those who want to avoid heart disease, or help lesson it’s impacts. Talk to your doctor and discuss if this recipe can be added to your daily diet for a healthier heart.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups natural Apple Juice
- 3 cups natural White Grape Juice
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients into a 1/2 gallon jug.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Drink 6 ounces every morning.